GETTING INVITED TO CAM™ 2.0
Conversation Among Masters™ is an invitation-only event designed specifically and exclusively for Master level Coaches and other remarkable Masters. We welcome Masters of all kinds from all over the world to CAM™. Attendance is limited, however, to maintain an intimate setting and foster dialogue among all participants.
If you are interested in attending CAM™’2.0 and have not received an invitation, please review the registration criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria, you may request an invitation.
If we accept your request, you’ll have the opportunity to register and attend this exciting event, where you’ll join a wonderful community of other Masters, all of whom:
- Are intuitive, curious, creative, fun, successful and smart.
- Have achieved notable success.
- Are ready to collaborate in a conversation to raise the bar on coaching and on its impact on the world.
Individuals must have:
- Been recommended to us by an invited coach
- Coached full time for at least 5 years
In addition, coaches must meet at least two of the criteria below:
- Be a graduate of a coach training program accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Hold a Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential from the ICF
- Be credentialed by the International Association of Coaches (IAC)
- Have made a significant contribution to the coaching profession (example: created a program that benefited society and brought recognition to coaching)
- Have demonstrated leadership in the coaching field.
- Have authored a coaching-related book published by a recognized publishing house.
- Achieved public recognition for the work they’re doing
Questions? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org